Thursday, July 14, 2011

The end of an era






Is it sad that I can't find time to post about everything that is going on in my life but I can find the time to lament over the end of the Harry Potter movies? Yes, I think it is! Sadly I can't make it to the midnight premiere, something about my husband (notice how I blame him) can't stay awake despite the crazy exciting events in the movie! Either way I'm so excited but at the same time so sad it's all over! I remember when the first book came out and then the craze that began and grew with each new book release and now the movies! I didn't start reading until the summer before the seventh book (The Deathly Hallows) came out because I knew I wouldn't be able to wait for them to come out every year. I'm a little embarrassed to say what a huge fan I am! Seriously, if hubs could name one thing that he dislikes about me it would most likely be my love for Harry! Not even kidding. That's weird I know. Oh well. Either way it's so crazy to look back and see how we've watched the cast grow up in the past decade!


Before the first movie.Look how tiny they are!


Now. Millions richer and forever famous. All grown up.

It's so hard to believe it's been about ten+ years since it all started! Either way, I'm sad it's over, they really are great movies and even better books! Anyway, hopefully I can muster the energy soon to post more than things like this. What can I say? I've got a lot going on!

1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate to you on feeling pressed for time, but cute post! Can you believe how much older they look ... yet still the same??

    ReplyDelete