Sunday, July 24, 2011

baskets and bags

We just got home from an amazing weekend in Nashville with friends and getting packed and unpacked has reminded me how much I need to get organized!!! Since the wedding in October our lives have been here, there and everywhere and with all the hustle and bustle of work, school and life getting in the way I have yet to get truly organized in our new home! Anyway, since I dare not show pictures of our house in all it's disorganized glory I will dream of amazing totes and baskets that could help me in my "situation." Anyone who knows me knows very well that I am a bag lover and I have recently become obsessed with baskets of all shapes, sizes and materials. Below are some that I have and love and some that I have yet to obtain (but hopefully will some day).

Anthropologie. $$$. Maybe I'll make one like it!

etsy. also in blue and red.

Tory Burch. I love most everything this woman designs.

Anything chevron is catching my eye right now.

Precious. Not sure where these are from but I have one like it and I LOVE it!

Bungalow Scout. I love this print.

Pottery Barn. Surprised? Not me. These are amazing!

Also Pottery Barn, but I have to say I have the exact same ones and I got them at Hobby Lobby for less than $10.

etsy. Equestrian buckets. Precious.

And last but most certainly not least. L.L. Bean canvas boat tote. I have tons of these in various sizes and colors and I love every one. They are great!

Sorry for a random and pointless post. Nashville pictures soon, hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment