Monday, June 6, 2011

it's been a while and Pintrest

Well as I guessed I am not doing a very good job keeping up with this thing! It's been a busy few months so I feel that I have a few good excuses: I started my Masters....and let me just tell you it is kicking my butt! Since I decided to go back to school I have had little time for anything other than school, work, family time and sleep....sorry blog but sleep comes first! Since I have finally caught up on my school work I figured that I should update this and try to get into a routine with it. Anyway...other than the not so fun things that have been consuming my life I have to admit that it hasn't really been all work and no play. We bought our first "family" boat this week! It's so nice (I'll post pictures asap) and we have really been enjoying some well deserved time on the lake! Also, we have been working in our yard trying to finish our back porch and keeping our garden in good shape so we will have some yummy summer veggies! We actually ate our first one tonight....a super tasty sweet banana pepper! Can't wait for more to come! Since I haven't taken the time to upload all of my recent pictures to my computer I'm sad to say that I have no pictures to post. Since I have no pictures to post I'm putting a link to my Pintrest (aka online crack) account! This is a true warning....this think is truly addictive! I have to limit myself to an hour a week otherwise I would do nothing but pin all day! So that said, sign up and follow me! http://pinterest.com/emilyherrin/

 You need an invite but after you sign up they should send you your invite in a few days! Seriously I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment