Monday, June 20, 2011

happy late fathers day!

I'm a day late...but I have to say that of all holidays Father's Day is one that I appreciate more than most! I'm sad that I didn't get to see my daddy on Father's Day due to the fact that I was out of town and he had to work, but regardless of whether or not I saw him I still celebrated in honor of what an amazing dad I have! My dad and I have been thru A LOT together in our lives and I have to say that besides the fact that he has been an ideal dad he is also one of my favorite people in the whole world! I'm so thankful to say that I speak to him multiple times a day and if I ever have a problem he is always the first person I call. In my 26 years I have learned quite a few things from him and I hope and pray that one day I can be half the parent that he has been to me. So to avoid a long mushy post I will include a few recent pictures of my dad and I and leave it at this. If I had to tell him how much he has meant to me in my life I'm afraid that words could not express these feelings but I will say that I'm a better person because he has been in my life. I thank God for him daily and I truly do not know what my life would have been like without him.




Psalm 103:13 As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him.

No comments:

Post a Comment